NZ Travels 2 Rotorua


I went to Rotorua on the 4th of May with HCF friends. Rotorua is a popular tourist destination in the North Island, New Zealand. I really wanted to go there to ride the 'Luge' because I saw it on the Korean TV show called "Where are you going, daddy?" On the show, there are 5 TV stars and their children and they travel to different countries. Last year, they visited Rotorua and rode the Luge. It looked like so much fun.

The Luge is unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent. We bought tickets and took a Gondola to the starting point. I saw such beautiful scenery from the Gondola. I could see the lake and many houses. Such a pretty city it was!



There were so many people expecially children. So we had to wait a long time in the line. There are three levels -scenic intermediate,advanced- The first course is for learnner. That was quite boring. I like the advance course. It is very twisty and hilly. I sometimes slide down but it was so exciting!
I wanted to take a selfie-video while driving but I couldn't do that because I was going too fast and I could not grasp handle at the same time.

After riding, we went to the mud pool. Rotorua is famous for that. I could smell sulphur everywhere like eggs. I was surprised when I saw the mud pools. It was living! I could see bubbles and smoke. It was very interesting and warm. I've learnt about volcanos only at school. I think NewZealand is good country for studying geography. And then, we went to the lake and saw black swans. There were many ducks (or baby swans. I'm not sure...).

We had dinner at Korea restaurant. I ordered spicy miso soup. I was shocked that was $12. That's so expensive! I pay only $5 in korea. But...taste was nice and I was missing korean food. I became happy after dinner.

I will never forget Luge, mud pool and smell!


'아빠, 어디가' 에서 갔던 로토루아 루지(Luge). 루지를 타고 내려가면서 언덕아래 호수와 마을을 볼수 있어서 너무 좋았다. 초급코스가 시시해서 바로 고급코스로 갔더니... 몇번을 넘어졌다. 어린애들도 잘타던데...
 윤민수랑 송종국 아저씨가 리프트 엄청 무서워 하던데 하나도 안무섭던데...



 
                                                                          진짜 살아있는 화산!

뉴질랜드엔 블랙스완이 꽤 많은것 같다. 미운오리 새끼가 연상되는 사진^^ 
약 만원정도 하는 된장찌개 였지만 오랜만에 먹어서 그런지 그만큼 맛있었다.
참맛분식이랑 소풍김밥이 생각났다... 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기